Hello ListI have done this on occassion as part of Red Cross first aid duties. You need to have a sign to put in the back windsceeen  to show you are carrying medical gasses. (In caes you involved in an accident and the fire service needs to know) It doesn't have to be stuck on, just on the parcel shelf.contains  masks, tuning and a hand suction device, i think. However I don't thinkthere is a rerquirement to have Oxygen when vaccinating , unless your risk assessment shows you are a long way away fro ambulances etc. Check out the Green BooK. I am sure this will cause livel debate on the list..Not sure about car insurance...CheersDiane

Hotmail, Messenger, Photos  and more - all with the new Windows Live. Get started!
http://www.download.live.com/

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS