From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ross Costello
Sent: 20 February 2009 10:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] *** Health & Wellbeing 2009 - Birmingham NEC - Stand 12 ***

Hello List,
If you are attending the Health & Wellbeing at Work conference at the
Birmingham NEC then pop along to "STAND 12" and visit Drs. Direct Ltd.
We have giveaways for you and we are also doing a main prize draw for a
Nintendo DS Lite if you enter a business card or fill out a postcard, also
we will be doing a daily prize draw for a bottle of champagne.
We look forward to meeting you all there.

To view the latest Occupational Health Roles that Drs.Direct are currently
recruiting to please visit www.drsdirect.co.uk

Regards

Ross Costello
Senior Consultant
Drs. Direct Ltd

The Harpur Suite
Broadway House
The Broadway
Bedford
Bedfordshire
MK40 2TN

T: +44(0) 1234 356 469
M: +44(0) 7507 876 764
F: +44(0) 1234 347 284

E: [log in to unmask]
W: www.drsdirect.co.uk

This email and its contents are strictly confidential and intended solely
for the person to whom it is addressed.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete
this email from your system immediately. Do not disclose, use, store or copy
the contents in any way. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
otherwise of or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Views
expressed in this email are the individual sender's except where
specifically stated to be the views of Drs. Direct. Drs. Direct hereby
excludes any warranty or liability as to the quality or accuracy of the
contents of this email and any attached transmitted files. Copyright in this
email belongs to Drs. Direct. When communicating with anyone in Drs. Direct
by email you consent to the monitoring and recording of that correspondence
by Drs. Direct.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION
http://www.aohne.org.uk

Philip Cox
Occupational Health Physician Recruitment
02476 555 814
Premiere People
27 Hertford Street
Coventry
Warwickshire
CV1 1LF

Premiere People . Chevron House 346 Long Lane, Hillingdon, Middlesex, UB10 9PF.
Premiere People. is a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number: 4963501.

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net