Well we've rejected those as it makes us look as if we don't do any work! You were not the first to suggest them either!
Try again.

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Andy Heslop
Sent: 17 February 2009 14:23
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] A Friday topic on Tuesday!

I was always told it was a "gossip", or sometimes known as a "gaggle"!

Regards,

Andy.

This e-mail may contain confidential medical information. The information is intended only for the use of the individual named above. If you are not the intended recipient or designee, you are notified that disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately.

"Jean Greening-Jackson (Occupational Health)" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: [log in to unmask]

17/02/2009 14:20
Please respond to
Occupational Health mailing list <[log in to unmask]>

cc
Subject
[OCC-HEALTH] A Friday topic on Tuesday!

Well, it is half term!!

One of our H&S Officers has just come in to discuss a problem with us, and because there were several of us, raised the question...what do you call a group of OH Advisors?????
I await witty responses with baited breath!!

Jean Greening-Jackson

Jean Greening-Jackson BSc(Hons) RGN HV
Occupational Health Advisor
Department of Employee Health and Wellbeing
Bradford Metropolitan District Council
City Exchange
61 Hall Ings
Bradford
BD1 5SG
Tel 01274 434882
Mobile 07771 884084

Note: the information in this email is intended for the individual or entry to whom it is addressed. it may contain privileged and confidential information and if you are not the intended recipient, please notify sender and delete the message from your system immediately

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

This email is confidential and may contain copyright material of the John Lewis Partnership.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete all copies of this message.
(Please note that it is your responsibility to scan this message for viruses). Email to and from the
John Lewis Partnership is automatically monitored for operational and lawful business reasons.

John Lewis plc
Registered in England 233462
Registered office 171 Victoria Street London SW1E 5NN

Websites: http://www.johnlewis.com
http://www.waitrose.com
http://www.greenbee.com
http://www.johnlewispartnership.co.uk