(Apologies for cross postings)

You are invited to join us at the Northwestern University campus on April
17-18 as we celebrate the life and scientific accomplishments of George C.
Schatz on the occasion of his 60th birthday!

We have prepared a two-day conference where we hope to honor and showcase
some of the vast scientific legacy of George. We anticipate a vibrant
gathering of former and current group members, collaborators, colleagues,
and friends. To recognize George's longstanding influence in chemistry and
in many of our lives, we have designed a program where we hope to integrate
science and social events in a collegial atmosphere.

Details about registration, accommodations, program, etc, can be found in
the conference webpage: http://www.theory.chem.vt.edu/gcs60bc

Important deadlines:
March 6: abstract submission deadline for consideration of oral presentation
March 17: registration deadline
April 1: abstract submission deadline for incorporation in the conference
booklet

Looking forward to seeing you at Northwestern in April,

Diego Troya (on behalf of the organizing committee)
Department of Chemistry, Virginia Tech
107 Davidson Hall, Blacksburg, VA 24060

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html