Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 14:04:41 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Pharmacy practice and/or vitamin D
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi all,

I am looking for people in the UK who share my interest in communication/interaction between pharmacies and black and minority ethnic groups.

I am a PhD student from Denmark doing research in two main areas: 1) the encounter between health professionals and BMEs, and 2) categorisation of BMEs as target groups for vitamin D guidelines.

From 13th April until 7th May, I will be coming to UK. My question for you is: Do you know of any relevant persons/conferences/places for me to visit? I am looking for researchers as well as health professionals, project managers, pharmacists etc.

I look forward to hear from you!

Best regards,

Anna Mygind

PhD student

University of Copenhagen

Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences

Institute of Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapy

Section for Social Pharmacy

Universitetsparken 2

2100 København Ø

Email: [log in to unmask]

Tel.: (+45) 35 33 61 67

Share your photos with Windows Live Photos - Free Try it Now!