Hello Colleagues

I wonder if anyone can help me.  I am trying to track down research into the effectiveness of Equality Impact Assessment (EIA).  In particular I am hoping that there is somewhere a few examples of the sort of cost/benefit analysis undertaken by NICE and others on interventions such as Health Equity Audits and Health Impact Assessment - that quantifies the costs of specific types of EIA by reference to the outcomes delivered as benefits.

Or I am being too optimistic?

If anyone is currently conducting such work I would also love to hear from them.

Many thanks

James Kay
Principle Lecturer
International School for Communities Rights and Inclusion
UCLan

07976 839 054 (m)

James Kay
Principle Lecturer
International School for Communities, Rights and Inclusion
University of Central Lancashire