Dear Amjad Taha,

Here are some more contacts in Toronto, if you are still looking.

toronto public health: www.toronto.ca/health
harmony movement: http://harmony.ca/
alliance for south asian aids prevention: http://www.asaap.ca
the social equity and health research program at camh: http://www.camh.net/Research/Areas_of_research/Social_Prevention_Health_Policy/social_equity_health_research.html