-----Original Message-----
From: Health of minority ethnic communities in the UK
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ruth DeSouza
Sent: 11 February 2009 05:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Conferences

Hi Suman and friends

Great links!

There actually is quite a useful central point for conferences:
http://www.conferencealerts.com/index.htm

You can choose a keyword and have alerts delivered into your inbox.
For example, I've just added an event (Refugee Conference in Auckland
which ever list member is invited to! I promise you the hospitality
will be outstanding!!!) or you can search for a conference, so if you
enter the keyword Refugee it will come up with all the Refugee
conferences that have been submitted internationally..

It's quite addictive signing up to the alerts especially if you love
information, like me!! (not quite as bad as Facebook though!!).

Muggy warm greetings to all from humid Auckland, NZ (Tamaki makaurau,
Aotearoa)
Ruth

Please read important notice below:

This email and any documents sent with it are intended solely for the named recipient
and may be legally privileged and/or confidential. If you have received this email in
error please destroy it and contact the sender, via our switchboard on +44 (0) 20 7825 2500,
or via return email. You should not copy, or use the contents, attachments or information in
any way or pass them to a third party without prior permission from the author. Any unauthorised
use or disclosure may be unlawful. The NSPCC cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of
this email after it is sent from the originator over the internet and accepts no responsibility
for changes made after it was sent.  Any opinion expressed in this email is personal to the
author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Society.

National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC), Weston House, 42 Curtain Road, London EC2A 3NH.
Incorporated by Royal Charter. Registered charity number 216401.
Registered Scottish Charity Number SC037717