________________________________

From: medieval-religion - Scholarly discussions of medieval religious
culture [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Linda S.
Olson
Sent: 24 February 2009 13:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [M-R] Where is Bibliographie Annuelle de l'Histoire de France?

Dear Colleagues,

     I have been trying to locate the Bibliographie Annuelle de
l'Histoire de France post-2007.  I was told at the Bibliotheque
Nationale last month that it appears to be online, but the address I was
given is incorrect.  Would you have any knowledge of how it can be
accessed or if it still exists on paper?

     Thanks for any help.

Linda

Linda S. Olson, Ph.D.

Foreign Languages Department and

Coordinator, International Programs

Engleman Hall, B-129

203.392.6975

To join the list, send the message: join medieval-religion YOUR NAME to:
[log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to:
[log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message:
leave medieval-religion to: [log in to unmask] In order to report
problems or to contact the list's owners, write to:
[log in to unmask] For further information, visit
our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/medieval-religion.html

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]