The annual London Libraries conference 2009 is at Sopwell House, St Albans,
Hertfordshire on 5/6 March 2009. The theme is After The National Year of
Reading - What Next?

We warmly welcome colleagues from all round the country and at all stages of
their careers, to join us for a challenging yet fun-filled two day event.
Keynote speakers are Ed Vaizey MP (day 1) and Andrew Motion, Poet Laureate
and Chair of MLA (day 2) and our after-dinner speaker is Louis Ferrante - read
on for more details...

http://www.londonlibraries.org/servlets/conference2009.jsp

Mike Clarke
Head of Libraries, Information and Community Learning
London Borough of Camden
Culture and Environment Directorate
7th floor, Town Hall Extension
Argyle Street