From: lis-pub-libs: UK Public Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard Aird
Sent: 20 February 2009 13:57
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fax Costs - 0800 Numbers

We’ve had an enquiry from a member of the public regarding our fax costs, where currently we charge for faxes sent to 0800 numbers.

I’ve visited a dozen or so library websites, and none refer specifically to 0800 numbers in their fax pricing information (leading me to presume these others are also charging).  What do you do – charge, or allow free faxes to 0800 destinations?

I will summarise for the list.

Regards,

Richard.

Richard Aird

Senior Officer, ICT & Learning

Tel:          01389 608040

Mob:       07903 228952

Email:      [log in to unmask]

Libraries Section

Educational Services

19 Poplar Road

Broadmeadow Industrial Estate

DUMBARTON

G82 2RJ

This email and any attached files transmitted are confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed. If you received this email in error you may not take action based on its contents, nor should you copy, print or show this to anyone; instead please reply to the sender and highlight the error, then delete the message from your system.

Please note that the content of e-mail sent and received may have to be disclosed by the Council in response to a request for access to information.

Sunderland is aiming to become the most liveable city in the UK.
Visit www.Sunderland.gov.uk for Council services and information.
Business investors can access www.Investinsunderland.co.uk
Visitors to the City should log onto www.Visitsunderland.com