Hello all,

I am hoping someone can help!

We used to use big yellow padded envelopes (made of some rubbery
material I think?) to transfer books between sites.

However they seem to have gone missing and we are looking at acquiring
some more.

After asking the post room (you would have thought they would have seen
them before!) it occurred to me to ask here, if anyone knows what they
are called and where you can get them from?

We used to have them in a range of sizes.

Any help gratefully received,

Tim

Tim Staniland
Assistant Librarian
Trust Library Services
Northern Lincolnshire & Goole Hospitals, NHS Foundation Trust

Please be aware that I work across two sites:
On Mondays and Fridays I can be found at the Scunthorpe General Hospital
Library Tel: (01724) 290472 Ext: 2118
On Wednesdays and Thursdays I can be found at the Diana, Princess of
Wales Hospital Library Tel: (01472) 302458 Ext:7595
On Tuesdays, I alternate between the two.

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily the company. This email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. If
you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this email in error and that any use is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error please return to sender and destroy any
copies.