The visit will start at Swansea Metropolitan University Library at the Dynevor Campus at 10.30am, with refreshments in The Boardroom.
There will then be a tour (of library and the new campus building itself) which will conclude at around 12.30. Our tour guide for this part of the day is Alison Scanlon, Assistant Librarian at SMU who is based at the Dynevor Library.

Details of how to get the Dynevor  Campus can be found here: http://www.sihe.ac.uk/sihe/general/location.htm

There will then be a leisurely lunch of 90 minutes duration before we meet up again for a tour of Swansea Public Library at 2 pm. This visit is due to finish at around 3.30pm.

Our main tour guide at this library is Rebecca Williams, the Principal Librarian. She was very much involved in the development of the new library and so can answer queries in relation to that aspect of the library. She will call on a couple of colleagues who can answer questions on things like marketing, events, partnerships, as well as the day-to-day aspects of running a busy central city library.
There is a map of the Civic Centre, where the library is located, at http://www.swansea.gov.uk/media/pdf/s/o/Civic_Centre_Access1.pdf

The two libraries are at other ends of the city, but the distance is walkable.

The 90 min lunch will allow for refreshments and getting to the Public Library. No problem. People can by all means eat together somewhere should they wish to.

Swansea travel information can be found at
http://www.swansea.gov.uk/index.cfm?articleid=11505

The visits themselves are free of charge but delegates will need to pay for their own lunches at a place of their choosing.

To reserve a place:
Please complete the form below and return to Alison Harding, The Library, Trinity College Carmarthen Foundation Limited, College Road, Carmarthen SA31 3EP

E-mail [log in to unmask]

Name:

Institution and address:

Email:

Please indicate here if you have any special physical or sensory requirements