Dear all,

Following the implementation of self-service facilities in our libraries, we have
the following items available FREE to anyone who is able to collect them:

Around 1,500 Proloc DVD cases - some of which are double size and all of
which have tattle tape security

5 x 3M sensitizers - well used but in working order

1 x 3M sensitizer suitable for small books & DVDs & videos (but not audio
cassettes)

2 x tall carousel units with perspex 'pockets' suitable for holding information
leaflets etc

If you are interested in any or all of these items, please do contact me.

Nichola Pitter
Founder's Library
Royal Holloway, University of London
Egham