I've noticed quite a lot recently on knowledge sharing, and rather by
chance an interested bunch of people had a meeting last week on the
concept combination information management and knowledge sharing.

In September, the British Association for the Advancement of Science is
holding its festival at the University of Surrey, and I have been asked
to do a gig.

I'm picking up on the enthusiasm for Darwin at the moment, and working
on the evolution of places.

Using practical design and social activism methods, PRADSA, and
Wetpaint, I'm beginning to put something together, so if you want to be
come involved, ask me to invite you please.  Those in the south west of
London, moving across what is now called Surrey, might have less choice
than they would like?>

Security System.