Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that researchers can now access new papers
from our journals much earlier than ever before. Papers accepted for
publication are now made available online as uncorrected proofs. Each
paper has a DOI and is fully searchable and citable; papers are assigned
to an issue upon publication in print. InPress therefore allows the
publication of fully citable articles up to 8 weeks or more before
publication in a printed journal issue.

InPress was launched by Professional Engineering Publishing in late 2008
with the aim of providing researchers with earlier access to new
material, and giving authors the assurance that their papers are
receiving maximum exposure.

For the latest papers, please see the individual journal homepages at
http://journals.pepublishing.com/. Current InPress papers are accessible
by clicking the link displayed above the latest issue of each
publication. Full text InPress articles are available to subscribers
only, while the abstracts are available free of charge.

Catherine Chimes
Assistant Marketing Executive
Professional Engineering Publishing

This e-mail may contain confidential information and is for the use of the addressee only. If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use this e-mail or any part of it.  If you receive this e-mail by mistake please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.

Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender, except where expressly stated to be those of Professional Engineering Publishing.  Please check for viruses before accessing attachments. Although we endeavour to keep files clean, Professional Engineering Publishing is not responsible for any damage caused by viruses.