I'm very confused now see the various result.  :-(

I've configured the site-BDII on the new CE,

(/opt/glite/yaim/bin/yaim -c -s site-info.def -n lcg-CE -n BDII_site - is it the right command to do that??)

And also, changed the GIIS string in the GOCDB to point to the new CE
(serv03 => serv07).

Now, on the GStat page "bdii_site & CE" have been detected as BDII
ServiceTypes and the "Site-BDII" as Missing Services for serv03 (i.e.
the 3.0 CE).

For the serv07 (i.e. the new 3.1 CE and the site_bdii) it's onlt "CE" as
BDII ServiceTypes and "bdii_site" as Missing Services.

http://goc.grid.sinica.edu.tw/gstat/UKI-SOUTHGRID-CAM-HEP/

Am I seeing the right thing? What's the difference Site-BDII and bdii_site?

I believe, the old site-bdii is still running on serv03. Shutting down
serv03 is not an option for me. So, how can I properly stop site-bdii on
the old node?

Cheers,
Santanu