Hi,

I do not know about dteam in particular, but I do not think that scripts
should rely on lcg-infosites returning just one result, like lfc in this
case, since under normal usage there can be mutiple result. And it is
certainly easier to make a script more robust rather than fix whatever
is going on in the Information system.

Perhaps you should open a GGUS ticket to clear this up.

Cheers,
.

Andreas Gellrich wrote:
> Hi,
> We see 2 central LFCs for 'dteam' (and 'ops').
>
> This leads to failures when setting:
>
>   LFC_host=`lcg-infosites --vo dteam lfc`
>
> gellrich@zitpcx6239: [~] lcg-infosites --vo dteam lfc
> lfc03.pic.es
> prod-lfc-shared-central.cern.ch
>
> I guess 'lfc03.pic.es' must be switched off or run as local LFC.
>
> Cheers
> Andreas
>
> ----
>   Andreas Gellrich <[log in to unmask]>