On Thu, 5 Feb 2009, Peter Love wrote:

> Yes, we've restarted it.

Andrey and I submitted jobs for dteam, ops and atlas via CERN WMS nodes
without problems.  The updates are slow: it may take half an hour or so
before a hello-world job is considered done by the WMS.

Such delays could be reduced by halving the "tick", "proctout" and
"stateage" parameters in /opt/globus/etc/globus-{gma,*-marshal}.conf.
Going to much lower values is not recommended, as it would increase
the load on the batch system (and the CE).

We do not yet understand why for some users there are jobs that lcgpbs
seems to keep reporting as pending while they have long finished.
We will look into this further.

Were there any other quirks related to the upgrade?