At 8:03 AM +0000 2/5/09, Ross MacIntyre wrote:
>Nicole,
>I am confident that I have never asked 9StarResearch for any
>information at all, never mind asking to be added to a mailing list.
>Ross

just adding my perspective to this....

I routinely see in my inbox 15-20 unsolicited emails per day from
vendors that make it past my SPAM filters (which typically catch
several hundred SPAMs). Down below, I've included a typical example
(which appeared in my inbox immediately below Ross' note.). Many of
these are repeats. I have not asked to receive any of these......

yes, dealing with these is a pain. But, IMHO 9star doesn't stand as a
particularly egregious offender. This is an industry wide
problem/plague.