We've built an API on top of our Scholarly Publications Repository to
allow custom feeds for display outside of the repository.  We've also
built a customizable page-building system to allow campus units to point
to a page in the repository with custom titles, logo, and content.  See
the API documentation at
http://www.lib.ncsu.edu/repository/scholpubs/ws/wsinfo.php

Jim

--