I'm struggling to see any reason why you shouldn't, although it's not
ideal for preservation... Will that web space still exist if the author
leaves the institution? But Wiley can't get you for having metadata and
you can link to what you like. It's clumsy, and in the unlikely event
that everyone did it, no doubt they would simply change their policy and
prevent any archiving, if their aim is to prevent green OA. Also you
would depend on authors and have very little control over the documents.

Talat

--
Dr Talat Chaudhri
Research Officer