Apologies for any cross-posting.

Dear Colleagues:

We have received a number of requests from different Spanish universities interested in finding libraries for their librarianship and documentation students to do their WORK EXPERIENCE and ERASMUS-TRAINING during the next year.

Could you please distribute the attached invitation letter and the contacts below to your colleagues? I believe the experience was very positive for the libraries that received Spanish students in 2008.

The Universities interested in sending their students to the UK are:

UNIVERSITY OF GRANADA

CONTACT:

Dra. Slava López

Prácticas ERASMUS (ERASMUS TRAINING

CPPE     empleo.ugr.es

958 41941

UGR

UNIVERSITY OF SALAMANCA

CONTACT:

Raquel Gómez Díaz [log in to unmask]

Vicedecana de Documentación

Facultad de Traducción y Documentación

tel 34 923 294580

fax 34 923 294582

UNIVERSITY CARLOS III in MADRID

BELÉN PÉREZ LORENZO [log in to unmask]

Belén Pérez Lorenzo

Universidad Carlos III de Madrid

Departamento Biblioteconomía y Documentación

Please find attached the letter from the UNIVERSITY OF GRANADA.

Thank you very much in advance.

David Carrión
Head Librarian
Instituto Cervantes. Londres
102 Eaton Square
London, SW1W 9AN

Tel. 020 7201 0757
Fax. 020 7235 0329
c.e.:
http://londres.cervantes.es

Spanish and Latin American Films in our Library

http://icervantes.wordpress.com