Dear members of the list,

I have had such a positive response to the request for information about BIRPS (British Institutes Reflection Profiling Syndicate) in the past month.

I thought that it would be nice to put some opinions and reactions about BIRPS into the book from academia and industry, from abroad and from within the UK. It would be nice to get some stories about how BIRPS has helped, or hindered your research!

For those interested, if you feel that you have anything to contribute, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards, and thanks,

Mike Sizer

P.S. please don't press reply as the whole tectonics list will get your message!

Windows Live Hotmail just got better. Find out more!