Reia M. Chmielowski wrote:
> Greetings to the list,
>
> I have been corresponding with Jamie Connolly on the subject of
> starting an e-mail list specifically for users of Perple_X to discuss
> questions and issues pertaining to the use of that set of programs.
> He's given me the go-ahead to set up such a list & will put a link to
> it from the Perple_X web page.  However, I'm not certain where best to
> setup such a list.  I checked the server which runs this list, and
> while such a list would meet its other criteria, they say that:

Can't we just stick to Geo-met and see how much traffic there is, before
we start another list to look at / stop mails from coming when we go to
the field / start again when we are back, forget to turn off the
auto-reply... and so on and so forth...you get the idea? I am sure all
of us could survive, even benefit from, a small dose of being perplexed.
If a threshold is reached, then one can always start a new list. My two
cents worth,

Sumit

P.S. I am waiting to hear Jamie's answer to your question.