Hi all

 We are having an ongoing discussion with a new curator who insists on
putting accession numbers on all his labels. we'd be interested in
hearing whether you do too?

many thanks
annette

Annette Wells
Access and Audience Development Officer
Museums and Heritage Service
Newport Museum and Art Gallery
John Frost Square
Newport
S Wales
NP20 1PA
01633 414712 (direct line)
01633 414701 (admin)

Disclaimer

Save paper - think before you print!

This email contains information intended for the addressee only and may
be confidential, the subject of legal or professional privilege, or be
otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and do
not disclose, distribute or copy the e mail to any other party. This
email and any attached file are the property of Newport City Council.

When you email Newport City Council, you consent to the Council
monitoring and reading any such emails for the purposes of security and
legislative compliance. For the full disclaimer please access
http://www.newport.gov.uk/disclaimer

Ymwadiad

Arbedwch bapur - meddyliwch cyn ichi argraffu!

Mae’r e-bost hon yn cynnwys gwybodaeth y bwriedir i'r sawl y'i
cyfeiriwyd ato/atynt yn unig a gall fod yn gyfrinachol, yn amodol ar
ragorfraint gyfreithiol neu broffesiynol, neu fel arall wedi’i diogelu
rhag cael ei rhyddhau. Os nad chi yw’r sawl y bwriadwyd iddo dderbyn y
neges hon, a fyddech cystal â rhoi gwybod i'r anfonwr ar unwaith a
pheidio â datgelu, dosbarthu neu gopïo’r e-bost i barti arall. Mae’r
e-bost hon ac unrhyw ffeiliau atodedig yn eiddo i Gyngor Dinas
Casnewydd.

Pan anfonwch e-bost at Gyngor Dinas Casnewydd, rydych yn cydsynio i’r
Cyngor fonitro a darllen unrhyw e-bost o’r fath at bwrpasau cydymffurfio
â diogelwch ac â deddfwriaeth. I weld yr ymwrthodiad llawn ewch i
http://www.newport.gov.uk/ymwadiad