Job Opportunity: Costumed Interpreter, Past Pleasures Ltd.

An opportunity exists to join our friendly team of Costumed Interpreters
and work at some of the nations most famous and evocative heritage sites,
from Hampton Court Palace to St. Paul’s Cathedral.

The ideal candidate will be well motivated with a passion for history,
preferably experienced in some form of presentational delivery or public
speaking such as teaching or the performing arts.  Because a large part of
the work we carry out demands extensive reading about, and research into a
vast range of subjects and periods, we expect our Historical Interpreters
to be educated to degree level or equivalent.

If you feel you have the necessary qualities to bring history alive, please
apply by sending your non acting CV and a current photograph to: Sharon
Speller, Past Pleasures Limited, Unit 2 Capital Park, Combe Lane, Wormley
GU8 5TJ or email to: [log in to unmask]

Closing date: 20th March 2009
Interviews: 2nd and 3rd April 2009

--
Alexandra Rowe
Education Manager

www.pastpleasures.co.uk
Bringing History to Life

The information contained in this email is strictly confidential and
intended for the addressee
only. If you are not the intended recipient, use of this material
(including disclosure, copying or
distribution) may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error,
please delete the message
and any attachments and contact the sender or [log in to unmask] as
soon as possible. Past
Pleasures Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage caused by
software viruses and it
is your responsibility to scan this message and any attachments.

Past Pleasures Ltd is registered in England & Wales No. 3137132. Registered
Office: Unit 2, Capital
Park , Combe Lane , Wormley, Godalming, Surrey . GU8 5TJ