Hi again,
I decided to use FLIRT to register them to each other. Thanks.

Hi,

thank you for your answer. But I still don't understand how I can
co-register the two structural images to each other and then use this
aligned (combined) image for further analysis in FEAT?

Thanks so much

Hi,

I would not use SIENA for this, I would just use the functionality in FEAT,
which allows you to use the structurals as part of the registration process.

Cheers.

On 9 Feb 2009, at 22:44, SUBSCRIBE FSL Kim wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I have a very basic question: I am examining test-retest reliability,
> so I thought I register two structural images from the same subject
> tested on two different days, and then use this aligned structural
> image to register the functional runs to. Correct? I ran Sienna, but
> can't figure out which output file to use for further analysis in
> FEAT. What am I missing? Any ideas and suggestions are greatly
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks

Stephen M. Smith, Professor of Biomedical Engineering Associate Director,
Oxford University FMRIB Centre

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)