Hi,
     It looks like the contrast is a difference between group means, in which case you shouldn't demean the data ( with -D ). Randomise in TFCE mode can often get "stuck" when -D is set incorrectly.

Hope this helps

Matthew

Dear Matthew!

Thanks for that speed answer!

Yes, all there are only 8 generate.e files (and not 136) and they all stop after the 2nd perm of the 2nd t-test.

Here are the .con and .mat files.

Just in case, the command was:
randomise_parallel -i all_FA_skeletonised.nii.gz -o FACTOR3 -m FACTOR3_tfce_corrp_tstat1_thresh0.95_bin.nii.gz -d 3FACTOR.mat -t 3FACTOR.con -n 5000 -D --T2 -V

Thanks so much!
All the best, Markus