I'm running a study with children, who tend to exhibit a little more motion
than adults typically do. I'm finding lateral ventricle activations and
would like to consider orthogonalizing my EVs with respect to the motion EVs
generated from mcflirt. I was told that this option is no longer possible
with the current version of Feat. I have a couple of questions.

1) Is there any orthogonalization between motion and other EVs taking place
in the current version of Feat by default?

1a) If not, is it possible?
1b) What is the rationale for excluding this option?

2) If prestats are run before first level stats, is it true that checking
the radio box "add motion parameters to model" at the first does not direct
Feat to grab the mcstats from the prestats directories?

David