Hi,

I'm desperately trying to decide whether I should convert the stats/pe or stats/cope to %
signal change for a low-level group analysis (i.e. viewing hands versus baseline), both of
which give different % signal change values.

Firstly, since only one EV is explicitly modelled in this case (i.e. hands) shouldn't there be
only one parameter estimate and no COPE? Alternatively, if the baseline is implicitly
modelled and the COPE is the contrast between the two resulting PEs (i.e hands vs
baseline), shouldn't the stats/pe and stats/cope give the same % signal change values, and
why would you be given the option to convert the stats/pe into a % signal change?

I'm really confused, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dan.