Dear Prof. Smith

Thank you. I have still have two questions.

>> I intend to do unpaired two-sample t-test with IQ scores as confound
>> regressor. I designed events and contrasts like this:
>> EVs
>> Number of main EVs  3
>> Number of addition, voxel-dependent EVs 0
>> Group        EV1(group_A)      EV2(group_B)    EV3(demeaned_IQ)
>> 1              1                       0                       -9.7
>> 1              1                       0                        1.2
>> :               :                       :                         :
>> 2              0                       1                       12.2
>> 2              0                       1                      -10.0
>>
>> Contrasts
>> Contrast  2   F-tests 0
>> for_group_A>group_B    1  -1   0
>> for_group_B>group_A    -1  1   0

Q1: If I add a contrast '0 0 1' to my desin.con, can I obtain the result
positively correlated with IQ scores by this contrast?

>> Must I use option in randomise? May I use --T2?
>-x gives you voxelwise inference but you probably don't want that -
>you probably just want TFCE, using the --T2 option.

Q2. When searching the archives, it was suggested that -x should be used in
TBSS randomise for two-sample t-test with confoud regressor. While --T2
option as well could be used in the current randomise version ( randomise
V2.1) even for two-sample t-test with confound regressor. Right?  I am sorry
for my vague qusetion in previous email.

Thanks again.

-