Hi Johnny,

If you used a different TE for the B0-only images, then you have to take into account the
T2-weighting in your data.  That is, the normal DTI fit: S = S0 e^(-bD) assumes that TE
(and TR) is the same for all images.  If not, you should replace S0 with S0 e^(-TE/T2),
and fit also for T2 (as well as S0 and D).

I'm not including any T1 component because if TR is long enough (say, greater than 5 s),
as a first approximation all the longitudinal magnetization would have recovered no
matter what the exact TR is.

Therefore, you could use your data, if you fit them to the right model.

I hope this helps,

-Pablo