This is correct. On opening a file in a FEAT directory fslview will try
to load all the files needed to display model fits. This includes
stats/pe files. If they are missing fslview will stop trying to do model
fitting, display an error message, and, I intended, continue as if it
hadn't seen the FEAT directory. Is this not the case?

On 02/04/2009 02:12 PM, XL wrote:
> I had similar problem with the filtered_func_data only processed with
> pre-stats. I think the error message is to complain about the missing
> stats/pe1 rather than stats/epi. This is possibly a bug in FSLView cause
> other programs can view the file without an error (e.g., MRIcron, SPM).

They can't possibly view missing files!? :-) Looking at the code, the
intention is that fslview output an error message about the missing pe
file(s) but then continue to load the requested image. Please let me
know if this isn't the case.

--
Dave Flitney, IT Manager
Oxford Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain