From: Film-Philosophy Salon on behalf of Darby Anton
Sent: Mon 2/23/2009 1:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Berlin Alexanderplatz

Could anyone point me in the direction of reviews, criticism of Berlin
Alexanderplatz please?  I borrowed the full set of DVDs recently and the
whole family is enthralled with the drama. We are on the 7th episode. Does
anybody have any comments to make about the programmes. I would be most
interested to hear your learned views.

Anton

*
*
Film-Philosophy salon
*
Film-Philosophy online: http://www.film-philosophy.com
Contact: [log in to unmask]
**

--
Email has been scanned for viruses by Altman Technologies' email management service -
www.altman.co.uk/emailsystems

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the above named recipient(s) only and may be privileged. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone: please reply to this e-mail to highlight the error and then immediately delete the e-mail from your system.

Any opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Anglia Ruskin University.

Although measures have been taken to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus we advise that, in keeping with good computing practice, the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free. Please note that this message has been sent over public networks which may not be a 100% secure communications

Email has been scanned for viruses by Altman Technologies' email management service

* * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon. After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to. To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] Or visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html For help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon. * Film-Philosophy online: http://www.film-philosophy.com Contact: [log in to unmask] **