Hello -

I'd be interested in receiving a copy, as well.  I'm also planning to prepare a table comparing the GRADE and Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) evidence grading systems, as we are reviewing our current grading system.  If anyone is aware of an existing comparison, I'd be grateful for the information.  Thank you.

Marguerite

Marguerite A. Koster, MA, MFT
Practice Leader
Medical Technology Assessment & Guidelines
Kaiser Permanente Southern California
393 E. Walnut St., 6th Floor, Pasadena, CA  91188
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

Eddy Lang <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: "Evidence based health (EBH)" <[log in to unmask]>

02/26/2009 04:22 AM
Please respond to
Eddy Lang <[log in to unmask]>

cc
Subject
GRADE evidence profile table

Hi there,

Does someone have a GRADE Evidence Profile Table in Word or Excel format that they'd be willing to share with me (off-list)?

Many thanks,

Eddy

Eddy Lang MDCM CCFPEM) CSPQ
Assistant Professor, Attending Staff