Apologies for cross-posting
***************************

Welcome to the first 'Social Policy' bulletin from The Policy Press.

and will now be sending you information on titles that are especially
relevant to this list.

Please find our latest Social Policy titles below - I hope they will be of
interest. I have tried to keep these emails short, but please simply click
on the links if you need more information about the books.

SOCIAL POLICY SELECTION - FEBRUARY 2009
***************************************

'SLEEPWALKING TO SEGREGATION'?
Challenging myths about race and migration
by Nisa Finney and Ludi Simpson
https://www.policypress.org.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=10084&products_id=1370

TOWARDS A MORE EQUAL SOCIETY?
Poverty, inequality and policy since 1997
Edited by John Hills, Tom Sefton and Kitty Stewart
https://www.policypress.org.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=10043&products_id=1587

FAITH IN THE PUBLIC REALM
Controversies, policies and practices
Edited by Adam Dinham, Robert Furbey and Vivien Lowndes
https://www.policypress.org.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=10222&products_id=1407

Second editions of Understanding Welfare titles

Our bestselling Understanding Welfare textbook series presents topical and
innovative approaches to understanding social issues, policies and welfare
delivery. The following second editions are now available - they have been
extensively updated and contain chapter overviews and questions for
discussion, perfect for students.

UNDERSTANDING SOCIAL SECURITY (SECOND EDITION)
Issues for policy and practice
Edited by Jane Millar
https://www.policypress.org.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=&products_id=1538

UNDERSTANDING THE FINANCE OF WELFARE (SECOND EDITION)
What welfare costs and how to pay for it
Howard Glennerster
https://www.policypress.org.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=&products_id=1539

UNDERSTANDING THE POLICY PROCESS (SECOND EDITION)
Analysing welfare policy and practice
John Hudson and Stuart Lowe
https://www.policypress.org.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=&products_id=1640

We are currently offering a 20% discount on ALL titles when ordered on our
website: https://www.policypress.org.uk

If you are interested in receiving information about all our titles, in
addition to these Social Policy highlights, please subscribe to our mailing
list at:
https://www.policypress.org.uk/forms/mailing_list_form.php

With best wishes,

Jessica

Jessica Hughes, Marketing Executive
The Policy Press, Fourth Floor, Beacon House
Queen's Road, Bristol BS8 1QU
t: +44 (0)117 331 4054
f: +44 (0)117 331 4093
w: www.policypress.org.uk