Hi Steve,

Thanks for the link. The sit looks amazing. It would be good to keep in touch as i'm sure i will have loads of question when i get to Togo. Yes i speak French.

Thanks

Tania

Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 21:30:30 +0000From: [log in to unmask]: Re: Economic well-being and financial capabilitTo: [log in to unmask]

Tania

Have a look at our project website from last year

www.ugandaschoolresources.org

Best of luck in Togo. Do you speak French?

Steve

From: tania leyland <[log in to unmask]>To: [log in to unmask]: Sunday, 8 February, 2009 7:00:29 PMSubject: Re: Economic well-being and financial capabilit

Hi Steve, I would be very interested to hear more about your project in Uganda. I am off to Togo to do much the same thing. Maybe we can share resources, tips etc. Will you have a blog page? Tania

Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 18:55:41 +0000From: [log in to unmask]: Re: Economic well-being and financial capabilitTo: [log in to unmask]

Chris

Good to see the old hands are still hard at work.

I am working on a proejct in Uganda to develop "Entrepreneurship" and "Skills for Employability".

It would be useful to have your units (a) as exemplars and (b) possibly with a view to adaptation in a ugandan setting (does that seem possible).

I m off to Uganda on Wednesday but I will be picking up emails there.

I trust you are well.

Best wishes

Steve

From: Chris Vidler <[log in to unmask]>To: [log in to unmask]: Sunday, 8 February, 2009 6:09:59 PMSubject: Re: Economic well-being and financial capabilit

Hi Everyone

have been working for the past year as a pfeg - personal finance education group - consultant helping schools meet these requirements. Have access to lots of teaching materials which have gone down well and am more than willing to share with colleagues - one theme is to organise five lessons per year group around the following topics

year 7 - pocket money and budgeting
year 8 - enterprise and budgeting
year 9 - consuming
year 10 - work
year 11 - debt

Let me know if you would like copies - its all free!

best wishes

Chris

P    01452 760980
M    0780 33 99 729********************* * TO LEAVE THE LIST * ********************* Write to [log in to unmask] and, in the text of your message (NOT the subject line), write: SIGNOFF ECON-BUSINESS-EDUCATORS********************* * TO LEAVE THE LIST * ********************* Write to [log in to unmask] and, in the text of your message (NOT the subject line), write: SIGNOFF ECON-BUSINESS-EDUCATORS

Share your photos with Windows Live Photos – Free Find out more! ********************* * TO LEAVE THE LIST * ********************* Write to [log in to unmask] and, in the text of your message (NOT the subject line), write: SIGNOFF ECON-BUSINESS-EDUCATORS********************* * TO LEAVE THE LIST * ********************* Write to [log in to unmask] and, in the text of your message (NOT the subject line), write: SIGNOFF ECON-BUSINESS-EDUCATORS
Love Hotmail?  Check out the new services from Windows Live!
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/132630768/direct/01/
* TO LEAVE THE LIST *