I've been watching the thread on wheelchair speed with great interest. I have
a friend who lives in Mitcham near London and he has just been provided
with an 8 mile an hour power chair by his local wheelchair services. My own
wheelchair services will have nothing to do with any chair over 4 miles an
hour. I have enclosed my experiences that was published in the Coalition.  I
asked disability now to publish it but they wouldn't after talking to wheelchair
services. At the end of the day I was provided with a 4 mile an hour chair that
has sat in my garage for the last five months. Punishment!

Archives and tools are located at: