Have you tried the International Labour Organization website for
materials?

Also, women with disabilities starting their own microcredit business
projects, see this video (scroll down the screen to watch it for free
on-line):

http://www.miusa.org/publications/videos/proudprosperous

Not academic, but still fascinating.

Andrea Shettle, MSW