These films may help

Sports & society
by Robert Mertzman; University of South Florida. Ethics Center.;
Philosophy Lab Corporation.;
  DVD video
Language: English
Publisher: [St. Petersburg, Fla.] : Philosophy Lab Corp., 1999.
View all editions and formats

2. Cultural diversity and healthcare
by Albert Moore; Barbara Wray Wayland; Molly Mickelson;
Greg DeCapua; Angel Felix; Concept Media, inc.;
Medical Audio Visual Communications Inc.;
  DVD video
Language: English
Publisher: Irvine, CA : Concept Media, 2006.

3. Discrimination & legal issues
by Coastal Training Technologies Corp.;
  DVD video
Language: English
Publisher: [Virginia Beach, VA] : Coastal Training Technologies Corp.,
2007.

4. Diversity challenges what would you do?
by Dorinda Capole; Julie Pierce Williams; Alexs Pate;
Learning Communications LLC.; StoneArch Creative (Firm);
  DVD video  Computer File
Language: English
Publisher: Bensenville, IL : Learning Communications, 2007.

5. Valuing diversity
by Price M Cobbs; Copeland Griggs Productions.;
  DVD video
Language: English
Publisher: San Francisco, Calif. : Griggs Productions, [200-?]
View all editions and formats

6. Just listen race ; religion ; disability ; gender ; sexuality.
by David Jay; Alpha films.; West Suffolk College.;
Training, Health & Educational Media.;
  DVD video : PAL
Language: English
Publisher: Heathcote, Vic. :
Training Health & Educational Media [distributor], [2004].

7. SOS shorts on screen: transaction.
by SBS-TV.;
  DVD video
Language: English
Publisher: 2006.

8. Aspects of Multiple Sclerosis
by Information Television Network.;
  DVD video
Language: English
Publisher: [S.l.] : Information Television Network, 2006.

9. Living with rheumatoid arthritis
by Penelope Douglas; Leisa Reid; Carlos Pagan; Information Television
Network.;
  DVD video
Language: English
Publisher: [Boca Raton, Fla.] : Information Television Network, 2006.

10. Beautiful minds the psychology of the savant
by Petra Hofer; Freddie Rockenhaus; Films Media Group [Firm].; Colourfield
[Firm].;
  DVD video
Language: English
Publisher: Princeton, NJ : Films Media Group, 2006.

Sincerely,
David Dillard
Temple University
(215) 204 - 4584
<http://daviddillard.businesscard2.com>
Net-Gold
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/net-gold>
<http://listserv.temple.edu/archives/net-gold.html>
<http://groups.google.com/group/net-gold?hl=en>
<http://net-gold.jiglu.com/>
General Internet & Print Resources
<http://guides.temple.edu/general-internet>
<http://guides.temple.edu/general-country-info>
<http://guides.temple.edu/tourism>
<http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/ringleaders/davidd.html>
Educator-Gold
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Educator-Gold/>
K12ADMINLIFE
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/K12AdminLIFE/>
Nina Dillard's Photographs on Net-Gold
<http://tinyurl.com/36qd2o>
Net-Gold Membership Required to View Photos