From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. on behalf of Claire Wickham
Sent: Tue 24/02/2009 22:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Assessment for specific leaning difficulty

Depending on the age of this student, can he not ask for copies of all the other documentation that resulted in his statementing? No pupil gets a statement without considerable detailed documentation and such documentation might assist the EP.

But doesn't it say something about our system if this student can't articulate or describe his SpLD or at least the effects that it has and the barriers that he may face in education?

ATB

Claire