Do any of you have guidelines for students who wish to record lectures as
an accessibility aid which you are willing to share? We have just had an
incident where a student with good cause to record lectures for personal
use maybe overstepped the mark and caused a realisation that we have
nothing appropriate in place currently.

Many Thanks,

Peter

Peter Halls, University of York GIS Advisor
Snail Mail: Computing Service, Heslington, York YO10 5DD, England
Telephone: 01904 433806   FAX: 01904 433740

This message has the status of a private & personal communication