Although not meeting the criteria for listing the Brookside Close will be recorded by the NMR and the results available via PastScape www.pastscape.org.uk<http://www.pastscape.org.uk/> as we trawl all non list cases and decide if they warrant recording in the national inventory. We've already decided well want to record the Brookside close when we receive the files. There are a number of iconic film and TV locations already referenced in the record including 'Uncle Monty's Cottage' from Withnail and I which was in the news last week. The built historic Environment meets contemporary popular culture. You paper sounds interesting Martin.

Regards

Martin

Martin C Newman BSc, MIfA

Datasets Development Manager