From: The JISC CETIS MDR Special Interest Group [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah Currier [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 12:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: SWORD deposit in learning materials repositories

Hi Sheila,

I'm assuming the SWORD Widget guys are involved in your working group, but just on the off-chance it's fallen between the JISC repositories / e-learning crack:

The open source SWORD Widget [53], enabling SWORD deposit from any website, co-ordinated by ICO3 Ltd [54] and funded by the JISC Digital Repositories Programme ...

[53] http://www.rwidgets.co.uk/wiki/doku.php?id=wiki:sword

[54] http://www.ico3.com/

Cheers
Sarah