Hi Wayne,
We are using the precompiled v2 analysis.  I updated using the updateAll
script in the bin folder.  Now I get the following error message when
opening analysis

Model read finished. Duration 5.39598298073
Model validity check skipped
Error, the Analysis module will not work, something is wrong with the C
code.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/Applications/ccpnmr/ccpnmr2.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/AnalysisGui.py", line
81, in <module>
    from ccpnmr.analysis.AnalysisPopup import AnalysisPopup
  File
"/Applications/ccpnmr/ccpnmr2.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/AnalysisPopup.py",
line 87, in <module>
    from ccpnmr.analysis.Analysis                        import Analysis
  File "/Applications/ccpnmr/ccpnmr2.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/Analysis.py",
line 85, in <module>
    from memops.c.MemCache import MemCache
ImportError: No module named MemCache

Thanks,