This website is quite useful (via Expasy):

http://gcua.schoedl.de/

Raphael

Mo Wong schrieb:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">Thanks for the reply.

I've checked my sequence for rare codons; however, what would be useful to a pseudo-molecular biologist like me is a web server which will look at your input DNA sequence and guesstimate the success of expression in E. coli (i.e., consider codon frequency). Does one exist? Even better, a web server that offers the choice of different commercial forms of E. coli (i.e., Rosetta and Codon+)? I tried Googling this a few days ago and didn't find anything too useful?

Cheers!