Hello,
  I was using the TLS Create/Edit module to create a TLS file from scratch. In the module I ran it once but wanted to change some parameters.  While I had the module interface still open, I selected to delete the TLS project entry just made in the list of jobs.  When I did this I did not realize it was going to erase the entire project directory I was currently in.  There was a warning that it was going to erase a directory but I thought it was some created subdirectory in the project folder when I had ran the TLS module intially.  I did not have any trace back or log file to recover to send with this message.    I am using the ccp4 6.0.2 with the interface 1.4.4.2 versions on a linux intel dual core PC using Fedora 9 OS.