you could batch enrol the user on all your sites with student level access so they can see all content and interactions (discussions etc), you just need a list of the course IDs and can use the format shown in the batch enrol (under user management in the admin panel)
I'm afriad I can't tell you exactly as im no longer a BB admin having moved to the dark side and taken a librarian job last month...
Paul

Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 15:55:02 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CLA copyright Audit Role query
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi all.

As a relative newcomer to Blackboard apologies if this is a silly question. Anyway: -

We're about to be audited by the CLA and they want their auditor to be able to have (read only) access to every one of our Blackboard sites. The auditor will need to look at any materials (including file attachments) that have been uploaded by academic staff to check that nothing untoward in terms of our digitisation license has gone on.  Does anyone know of a role, or combination of privileges (short of full system admin rights) that might allow this?

Thanks.

Beyond Hotmail - see what else you can do with Windows Live Find out more!