From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Deeprose M.
Sent: 18 February 2009 08:18
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Observer access to courses

Hi Andy

If the observers see only the Announcements page, then the most likely explanation is that Observer access hasn't been enabled on the other menu items.

If you go to Manage Course Menu, and Modify one of the menu items, such as Course Information, there is a Allow Observer Access tick box:

This needs to be ticked for each menu item to which you wish to give observers access.#

Cheers

Matt

_____
-Matthew Deeprose